Kriti Kharbanda: “Because Of Prior Commitments Of Dates, I Had To Leave ‘Chehre'” - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, 23 November 2019

Kriti Kharbanda: “Because Of Prior Commitments Of Dates, I Had To Leave ‘Chehre'”

Actress Kriti Kharbanda is no longer a part of the upcoming thriller “Chehre“, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi. Kriti cites a lack of dates as the reason.

The actress revealed as much while interacting with the media at a special screening of her latest release, “Pagalpanti“, which she hosted along with co-star Pulkit Samrat on Friday in Mumbai.

Kriti Kharbanda: "Because Of Prior Commitments Of Dates, I Had To Leave 'Chehre'"
Kriti Kharbanda: “Because Of Prior Commitments Of Dates, I Had To Leave ‘Chehre'”

The development that Kriti will not work in “Chehre” came amid reports that she had a fallout with the producers of the film.

Dismissing such reports, Kriti said: “Unfortunately, I have left the film. We have mutually decided that I will no longer be a part of that film. The shooting of ‘Chehre’ was supposed to begin in August-September but then it got pushed to October-November. I already had commitments with ‘Housefull 4‘ and ‘Pagalpanti‘ so unfortunately, there was nothing that I could do to change my dates.”

The production house, Anand Pandit Motion Pictures, issued a clarification claiming: “In the light of recent media reports, we wish to clarify that @kriti_official and @apmpictures have mutually agreed to part ways on a cordial and professional note. We wish her success in all her future endeavours.”

The statement was issued on the banner’s Twitter account.

“Chehre”, directed by Rumy Jaffery is slated to release on April 24, 2020.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kriti Kharbanda: “Because Of Prior Commitments Of Dates, I Had To Leave ‘Chehre'” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/34fxLDz

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages