Aanand L Rai Opens Up About His Love With Small Towns Being A Different Character In His Films - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, 1 February 2020

Aanand L Rai Opens Up About His Love With Small Towns Being A Different Character In His Films

Filmmaker Aanand L Rai finds small towns very progressive and says he wants to encourage filmmaking that changes the perception of family entertainers.

Rai has directed films such as Tanu Weds Manu, Raanjhanaa, Tanu Weds Manu Returns and Zero, and has also backed projects such as Nil Battey Sannata, Happy Bhag Jayegi, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi, and Manmarziyaan.

Aanand L. Rai: I find small towns very progressive
Aanand L Rai Opens Up About His Love With Small Towns Being A Different Character In His Films

Speaking about his love for small towns, Aanand L Rai said, “I find small towns very progressive. For me, since I come from that world, I know it’s the people and their stories there which make a difference. As a filmmaker, I understand that space very well. I wish to encourage filmmaking which changes the perception of family entertainers.”

“From being conservative, I want these films to become thought-provoking yet entertaining. I am happy to have a medium of expressions which connects to so many people at the same time,” he added.

Aanand L Rai is now coming out with Ayushmann Khurrana starrer, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan. The film is the second part of the Shubh Mangal Saavdhan series. Dubbed as a family entertainer, the film is a rom-com that trains focus on homosexuality, homophobia, and same-sex marriage.

The film also features Jitendra Kumar, Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao, and Maanvi Gagroo in pivotal roles, and is slated to release on February 21.

Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan is jointly produced by Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series and Aanand L Rai’s Colour Yellow Production.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Aanand L Rai Opens Up About His Love With Small Towns Being A Different Character In His Films appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/36RH9NU

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages