Lil Wayne Goes 24-Second Silent In His New Album ‘Funeral’ To Honour The NBA Legend Kobe Bryant - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, 1 February 2020

Lil Wayne Goes 24-Second Silent In His New Album ‘Funeral’ To Honour The NBA Legend Kobe Bryant

Rapper Lil Wayne has paid homage to late basketball legend Kobe Bryant by including 24 seconds of silence in his new album “Funeral”.

The 37-year-old rapper, who released his new album Funeral on Friday, included 24 seconds of silence on his eight-track, a touching gesture to Lakers player’s retired jerseys numbers, reports dailymail.co.uk.

Lil Wayne Goes 24-Second Silent In His New Album 'Funeral' To Honour The NBA Legend Kobe Bryant
Lil Wayne Goes 24-Second Silent In His New Album ‘Funeral’ To Honour The NBA Legend Kobe Bryant

While appearing on a sports show “Undisputed” on January 31, Wayne had confirmed that his last-minute change to the track was to honour Bryant.

“That right there, I have to thank my big brother Mack,” he said of the 24 seconds of silence, adding: “You know that was an idea he called me with right then and there. A day later, he called me with this idea he thought of and of course I confirmed it, I agreed with it.”

In another interview, Wayne opened up talked about how Bryant’s passing impacted him.

“Everybody know, obviously very terrible day for sports. But as far as me and with my concern and my thoughts and prayers was just for the family of Mr. Bryant and the family of the others’ lives that were lost from the tragedy, and the situation, the accident,” he said.

“I have kids, man. I have four kids. And I have a beautiful daughter, and I cannot imagine. And I’ve been trying not to imagine. Again, thoughts and prayers to the families,” he added.

Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna along with seven others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Calabasas in southern California on Sunday.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Lil Wayne Goes 24-Second Silent In His New Album ‘Funeral’ To Honour The NBA Legend Kobe Bryant appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/38UaNDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages