Nikki Bella Confesses To ‘Awkward’ S*xual Moments With Artem Chigvintsev While Engaged To John Cena - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, 14 October 2020

Nikki Bella Confesses To ‘Awkward’ S*xual Moments With Artem Chigvintsev While Engaged To John Cena

Nikki Bella Confesses To 'Awkward' S*xual Moments With Artem Chigvintsev While Engaged To John Cena
Nikki Bella Confesses To ‘Awkward’ S*xual Moments With Artem Chigvintsev While Engaged To John Cena (Photo Credit – Getty)

The love story of former WWE diva Nikki Bella and John Cena is not hidden from anyone. From arena to backstage, the couple had stolen limelight everywhere. But the romance went off and Nikki got engaged with Dancing With The Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev.

It was back in 2018 when Nikki and Cena called it off after dating for over six years. But while being engaged to the pro-wrestler-actor, she had awkward se*ual moments with her now-fiancé, Artem. Surprised? Well, the former wrestler has herself confessed the same and we salute her for being honest all the time.

The se*ual moments she confessed where during her stint with Artem Chigvintsev in Dancing With The Stars in 2017. While speaking on The Bellas Podcast, she said, “I was with my fiancé, we were together at six years at that point. I remember the one thing that was awkward for me … their leg had to be in between your leg. I remember … it was the first time a man’s leg, other than my fiancé’s, was in between mine and I was like, ‘Woah!’ Like, it was weird.”

On the show, Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev performed for almost six weeks and they had a physical relationship. Nikki even admitted that despite being physical, she wasn’t attracted towards the dancer. “The crazy thing being with him now is there were none of those feelings at all,” she said.

“I’m very competitive. I think being an athlete like I was used to WrestleManias. We would wrestle in front of 100,000 people and then millions of viewers worldwide. When I did Dancing, it was the first time I was ever vulnerable — even with a man because I was always such a strong, independent woman. That’s where the bond started to touch,” Nikki added further.

We are really proud of former WWE diva for the kind of woman she has turned out be!

As of now, she is happily engaged to Artem Chigvintsev and the couple welcomed their first child, the baby boy, Matteo Artemovich Chigvintsev on 31st July 2020. In short, she is enjoying the best phase of her life!

Must Read: Taylor Swift & Lana Wilson To Take Home An Oscar For Their Documentary Miss Americana?

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Nikki Bella Confesses To ‘Awkward’ S*xual Moments With Artem Chigvintsev While Engaged To John Cena appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/34Y6eYT

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages