Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber & Past Relationships: “All The Years Of Confusion & Being In Love…” - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, 17 November 2020

Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber & Past Relationships: “All The Years Of Confusion & Being In Love…”

Selena Gomez Says Her Past Relationships Have Made ‘Rare’ Successful
Selena Gomez Opens Up On Justin Bieber & Past Relationships (Photo Credit – Getty)

Selena Gomez has over the years witnessed an inspiring transformation. From the outgoing Disney beauty to a super calm and composed lady – Selenators have seen it all. The actress creates a lot of noise over her past relationships. Especially, when it comes to Justin Bieber. Albeit, the beauty is now opening up on her past relationships and how it has made her stronger than ever.

The Rare Beauty owner recently gave a joint interview with her mom Mandy Teefey. The mother-daughter duo opened up about facing mental health issues. It was then that Selena opened up about her experiences in love life. She states it has all helped her music career too.

In a conversation with The Newsette, Selena Gomez shared, “None of what I’m doing now would have stemmed from the mindset I had before. My best stuff is happening now. And then the greatest thing ever in my music was ‘Lose You to Love Me’ … I remember I had a moment where I couldn’t believe it, because the first and second day, the reactions were crazy, and I remember I smiled and I was like, ‘That’s why it’s worth it. All of these years of confusion and being in love, and all of this stuff … and it was finally a clean slate.’ And it wasn’t even because everyone liked it; it was just a realization of why I went through everything I went through.”

Selena Gomez also opened up dealing with mental health issues over the years. The Lose You To Love Me singer states she’d have missed out on so many opportunities had she not prioritized her mental health. “I think because I’m super happy — still have my days, girl! — but it genuinely makes me so happy to see what I’ve been doing and actually having fun doing it, and then to understand what I am doing for other people, too,” added Selena.

Momma Mandy Teefey too mentioned how happy she is for her daughter. She shared, “The fact that Selena thinks that she’s doing her best stuff now that she’s healthier, is a positive message. You can take care of your health and your mental health and still be creative.”

Must Read: Dolly Parton’s Wish Of Posing For Playboy At 75 Is All Set To Come True!

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber & Past Relationships: “All The Years Of Confusion & Being In Love…” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/32RwQdS

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages