Inspired By Bhumi Pednekar’s Weight-Loss Journey? Take Notes! - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, 11 June 2020

Inspired By Bhumi Pednekar’s Weight-Loss Journey? Take Notes!

Inspired By Bhumi Pednekar's Weight-Loss Journey? Take Notes!
Inspired By Bhumi Pednekar’s Weight-Loss Journey? Take Notes!

Actress Bhumi Pednekar says self-acceptance and self-love played key roles in her weight-loss journey.

Along with carving her space in Bollywood with strong roles, she also found fame with her dramatic weight gain and loss for her debut film “Dum Laga Ke Haisha“.

Asked to share a fitness tip, Bhumi Pednekar said: “Self-acceptance and self-love is the key to any weight-loss journey. The first thing I would tell anyone who asks me about my weight loss is that you should first come to terms with your body, especially at a time like now where you have so many filters that can help in changing the way you look. One shouldn’t stop using them but one should accept the way you look.”

Bhumi Pednekar added, “You should also be disciplined. In my case, I never used to miss the gym no matter what and not eat anything after 7.30 p.m.,”

Opening up about her favourite character till date, Bhumi said: “I can’t decide on my favourite character. From the eight films I have done so far, if I were to choose the most fun characters I have played last year, they would be ‘Saand Ki Aankh’ and ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’.”

Bhumi Pednekar also revealed her love for poker and teen patti. “One thing people don’t know about me is that I love playing poker and teen patti with family during Diwali. I really enjoy it,” she said during a Helo live session.

Meanwhile, recently the actress shared that fame has not changed her.

“I am the same girl. Honestly I haven’t changed much. Success hasn’t managed to change me! I am still very vulnerable, ambitious, still have stars in my eyes and have huge dreams. This has been, I think, my biggest push in life, because I was very young when I decided I wanted to be an actor,” Bhumi said.

The post Inspired By Bhumi Pednekar’s Weight-Loss Journey? Take Notes! appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2XTZN6H

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages