Raveena Tandon’s First Casual Meeting With Salman Khan Paved Way For Her Big Debut, Here’s How! - News Time

breaking news,latest news,hindi news live,hindi news bulletin,todays news bulletin,sky news live,hindi news,db news,news live,news india,bbc news,hindi newspaper,sky news,news today,international news,world news,nbc nightly news,news aaj tak,watch sky news live,hindi news live india tv,bihar news live,sky news latest,national news,news portal,nightly news,hiru news,uk news,local news,u.s. news,evening news,hot news,news7,politics,metro detroit news,news of the day,latest news in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, 11 June 2020

Raveena Tandon’s First Casual Meeting With Salman Khan Paved Way For Her Big Debut, Here’s How!

Raveena Tandon's First Casual Meeting With Salman Khan Paved Way For Her Big Debut, Here's How!
Raveena Tandon’s First Casual Meeting With Salman Khan Paved Way For Her Big Debut, Here’s How!

Actress Raveena Tandon made her Bollywood debut opposite Salman Khan in the film Patthar Ke Phool in 1991. Since then she has never looked back. In a career of over 29 years, Raveena has played a variety of roles.

Recalling how she got her first film, Raveena, in an interaction with actress Kiran Joneja on the latter’s online chat show “Insider Talk“, said: “I never wanted to become an actor, but when destiny wants something to happen it all happens simultaneously, so after finishing my 10th exams I did an internship with Prahlad Kakkar, also I had done a few modeling projects before that, when I was interning with Prahlad Kakkar people used to ask me what was I doing behind the cameras and why was I not acting in front of the cameras. Also, Prahlad used to ask me to model whenever a model didn’t turn up for the shoot on time! But those days were really fun. I truly enjoyed my internship days.”

Raveena Tandon added: “One day I was in one of the studios in Bandra and my friend Bunty, who was a filmmaker I knew him because I had done a few advertisements with him, asked if I was in Bandra. I said yes. To that he said, ‘come outside, Salman (Khan) and I are passing by, just say hi to us’.”

On the chat show, Raveena Tandon then recounts how she met Salman Khan through a mutual friend, and how Salman was looking for a heroine for a new film produced by the late GP Sippy. The film she referred to was “Patthar Ke Phool”.

She also shared that her friends were much excited to see her opposite Salman Khan in the film. “I remember my friends were more excited that my co-actor is Salman Khan and they encouraged me to go ahead. So, that was how my journey of being a film actress begun,” Raveena recalled.

Raveena Tandon returns to the screen after a gap in “KGF: Chapter 2”, starring Kannada superstar Yash. The film is a follow-up of the 2018 Kannada blockbuster “KGF: Chapter 1”. Actor Sanjay Dutt plays the antagonist in the sequel.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Raveena Tandon’s First Casual Meeting With Salman Khan Paved Way For Her Big Debut, Here’s How! appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3huGl8u

No comments:

Post a Comment

iOS 17.3 Update For iPhone Users Expected In January 2024: These Features Coming

iOS 17.3 update will be rolled out in 2024 by Apple and iPhone users will be keeping a close eye on the beta releases to see the new feature...

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages